Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

11.25.2010

"I wanna ask you-Do you ever sit and wonder? It's so strange that we could be together for so long, and never know, never care...

...What goes on in the other one's head." -Ben Folds/Regina Spektor



It's Thanksgiving...so of course...things I'm thankful for...

I'm thankful for having a place to be when it's a holiday.
I'm thankful to have my basic needs provided for.
I'm thankful I have people who will notice where I am and what I'm doing.
I'm thankful for snow.
I'm thankful for turkey and delicious food
I'm thankful to have blessings to count.
I'm thankful for technology and all the fun ways it allows us to connect with each other.
I'm thankful for having a job.
I'm thankful for the children in my life that teach me so much every day.
I'm thankful for Oliver.
I'm thankful for Annie Girl and Blackjack.
I'm thankful for the opportunities I've had in the past to travel.
I'm thankful for a new friend.
I'm thankful for music.
I'm thankful for random coincidences.
I'm thankful for coffee.
I'm thankful for the quiet.
I'm thankful for sleep.
I'm thankful for seeing old friends again.
I'm thankful for New York.
I'm thankful for my education.
I'm thankful for hope and love.
I'm thankful for laughter.