Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

11.08.2010

"There's always world enough and time." -Audrey Niffenegger

"Clare, I want to tell you, again, I love you. Our love has been the thread through the labyrinth, the net under the high-wire walker, the only real thing in this strange life of mine that I could ever trust. Tonight I feel that my love for you has more density in this world than I do, myself: as though it could linger on after me and surround you, keep you, hold you."
Henry DeTamble






'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh"
You're gonna leave 'em falling awe-awe-awe

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced

If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know
-Katy Perry Firework








One year ago from December 4th I spent 4 days with 6 strangers.
I spent time in three different houses in two different countries,
and flew on 5 different planes. Nothing could change me as much
as that experience did. Most of the time I had no idea where I was in
location and when I was going or coming back. I had control over nothing
about that experience at all. My first attempt at literally flying solo into the
unknown...I survived. I need to remember those four days and refer
to this experience to reference future bravery.