Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

3.03.2011

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both-And be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could... To where it bent in the undergrowth..."

Words are flying out like 
endless rain into a paper cup 
They slither while they pass 
They slip away across the universe 
Pools of sorrow waves of joy 
are drifting thorough my open mind 
Possessing and caressing me 


Images of broken light which 
dance
before me like a million eyes 
That call me on and on across the universe 
Thoughts meander like a 
restless wind
inside a letter box
they
tumble blindly as
they make their way
across the universe 


Sounds of laughter shades of life 
are ringing through my open ears 
exciting and inviting me 
Limitless undying love which
shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on
across the universe