Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

10.25.2010

“You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and the best you have to give.” -- Eleanor Roosevelt

I am in misery
There ain’t no other
Who can comfort me
Why won’t you answer me’
The silence is slowly killing me
Girl you really got me bad
You really got me bad
And I’m gonna get you back
I'm Gonna get you back

You Say your faith is shaken

You may be mistaken

You keep me wide awake and
Waiting for the sun
I’m desperate and confused
So far away from you
I’m getting here
I don’t care where I have to go


-Misery Maroon 5