Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

11.17.2010

Finally, I'm letting go of all my downer thoughts In no time there'll be one less sad robot...

It's not that everyday
Everyday is coming up
With the green grass
But the times pass, when
I think of you

Whenever I'm at dinner
Finally I've found someone
To duel this lonely sea

I don't spend my nights
Searching for earthquakes

Though it's biblical
How fucked my sleep can be
But she won't sleep with me
Oh, Miss Delaney
What's the matter?
You waited by the window
I waited by the door


-Miss Delaney Jack's Mannequin