Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

11.16.2010

For My Favorite Person. 25 years!





"I have an amazing feeling when I finally held the tape in my hand. I just thought to myself that in the palm of my hand, there was this one tape that had all of these memories and feelings and great joy and sadness. Right there in the palm of my hand. And i thought about how many people have loved those songs. And how many people got through a lot of bad times because of those songs. And how many people enjoyed good times with those songs. And how much those songs really mean."




-When we got out of the tunnel, Sam screamed this really fun scream, and there it was. Downtown. Lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder. Sam sat down and started laughing. Patrick started laughing. I started laughing.

AND IN THAT MOMENT, I SWEAR WE WERE INFINITE...










As I'm swimming through the stereo, I'll conduct a
symphony of sound.
 WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
As i'm cutting through you track by track
I swear...
But it was you I was thinking of
It was you I was thinking of...











And this flood, this flood
Is slowly rising up, swallowing the ground
Beneath my feet, tell me
How anybody thinks under this condition