Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

12.05.2010

"A heart that beats, an Incredible Machine. Made of blood and love and hope and lust and steam... Calling, calling, calling."


Whenever I fly alone, which for some reason I have done a lot lately, I find my brain drifting into overdrive and stumbling over a long chain of endless thoughts...It's something about being removed from the earth's surface where you really do feel mentally detached as well as physically removed from your day to day life. Of course today was no exception...Lots of things to process with life lately...and although I had one specific major thought on my mind today, as I do most days,  I let the music from the Ipod blast and my brain go...

And let me tell you: this song was rocking my world...simple. short. relevant. honest. inspiring.

An Incredible Machine.


 

Feels like I'm flying,
Wings made of light
Brand new and shining

Like a shot rung out through the night



Feels like i'm floating
Weightless in flight
Planets exploding as the soul and gravity fight


Lifted higher mercury skies above
Calling, water fire burning a sign of love
 Incredible Machine -Sugarland








Photos from  2a, Denver CO-Chicago IL, 12/5/10