Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

12.10.2010

"I like the way you’re not afraid. You got the world planned in your mind. People say you cannot do, well they don’t know..."




Sitting here, on this lonely dock 
Watch the rain play on the ocean top 
All the things I feel I need to say 
I can't explain in any other way 
I'd Rather Be With You (Joshua Radin)


"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."




You know it's worth it, when you have to fight to keep it.







NEW YORK CITY PART I 12/17-12/18
NEW YORK CITY PART II 12/27-12/31