Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

8.04.2012

See once in a while when it's good It'll feel like it should And they're all still around And you're still safe and sound And you don't miss a thing 'til you cry when you're driving away in the dark.


“You will go on and meet someone else and I'll just be a chapter in your tale, but for me, you were, you are and you always will be, the whole story.” 





“It's just that I

 don't want to be 

somebody's crush.

 If somebody likes

 me, I want them

 to like the real

 me, not what they 

think I am. And I

 don't want them

 to carry it 

around inside. I

 want them to show 

me, so I can feel 

it too.” 


Perks.of.Being.A.Wallflower






Only close my eyes and you are here with me
A nameless face to think I see
To sit and watch the waves with me till they're gone
A heart I'd swear I'd recognize is made out of
My own devices....
Could I be wrong?
The time that I've taken
I pray is not wasted
Have I already tasted my piece of one sweet love?
Sleepless nights you creep inside of me
Paint your shadows on the breath that we share
You take more than just my sanity
You take my reason not to care.
No ordinary wings I'll need
The sky itself will carry me back to you
The things I dream that I can do I'll open up
The moon for you
Just come down soon


Sara.Bareilles.


And if I really think hard about it, the fall is the most beautiful part. A perfect freefall...faster and faster...closer to you.
I want a love that lasts.

More on Love............................................

I don't understand love,
and I think I never will.
Such a delicate essence,
 at the core of all complexities in life.
Evolving, revolving, unchanging predictability.
The strongest force,
and deepest hidden weapon.
I can't help but to think I know this permanence.
Its infiltrated into  each level of my soul.
An  intense magnetic force of energy and honesty,
vulnerability.
I have known the fall,
and I have taken the leap.

To find someone that makes you want to be a better person.
The purest human connection from one to another,
the sharing of the heartache,
condolences, promises, loyal celebrations.
To breath in the strongest scents,
and becoming totally and utterly swept away.
To have the open seas stretched out in front of you,
canvas for the sunset and the sunrise.
I want a love as endless as the seas.
It's so quietly epic and completely enthralling.
I want a love that's pure.

I don't understand love,
and I think I never will.
But to die.
trying.
Desperate to wrap my head around the oddity of the unknown.
To gather around an invisible force,
binding us into the web of human  companionship.
Its taking leap with both feet,
into the abyss.
It's letting your heart unravel before you.
It's trusting  in the maybes and could have beens...
it's knowing the heartbreak outweighs the heartache.
I want you to know,
the deepest parts of my heart are offered.
B e my guardian, my companion, my soul-mate, my  love.
Safe me from the disappointment of an endless loneliness.
Protect my innocence,
preserve my insecurity.
I want a love that last.

I fall 
and fall
and fall
and fall.
fast.

And through it all know that,
whatever the outcome,
it's all been worth it.
And you'll never be a regret,
and you have my loyalties.

I don't understand love,
and I think I never will.

But this I know...
that you make me want to become a better version of myself.
I fall.