Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

10.12.2010

It’s dark now and I am very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing.


"It's hard being left behind. I wait for Henry, not knowing where he is, wondering if he's okay. It's hard to be the one who stays."
(Clare deTamble)
"I hate to be where she is not, when she is not. And yet, I am always going."
(Henry deTamble)



I go to sleep ALONE, and wake up ALONE.

I take walks,
I work until I'm tired.
I watch
the wind play with the trash that's been under the snow all winter.

Everything seems simple until you think about it. Why is LOVE
intensified by ABSENCE?