Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

10.15.2010

Thirteen is her lucky number...but I'm pretty sure at this point she doesn't need luck 10.25.10

Here are my thoughts on this: Firstly, I am VERY excited for the upcoming release of her third album on October 25th. Secondly, I am VERY impressed with the purpose and message of this album, I feel as though Taylor Swift has a lot of integrity as a person and that shows in her artistic, musical, and professional demeanor as well. Thirdly, I have realized that it's VERY humbling to realize that (as much as I'd like to think I am) I am not her biggest fan. Which speaks volumes considering how obsessive and crazy I can be. The music, the message, the success story-speaks to so many other people across age, gender, and musical preference across the Country but around the World. I am literally a number in the millions of people who celebrate this artist and while I like to think Taylor is lucky to have me as her fan, maybe I'm the lucky one to be a part of this experience.

So October 25th...good luck! Break some records. Win some awards. You deserve everything you get. Thanks for being Fearless.