Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

10.13.2010

"Such a beautiful mess, intertwined and overrun..."

Never mind what I knew
Nothing seems to matter now
Oh, who I was without you
I can do without

No one knows where is
How I came tumbling down
But I'm here with you now
I'm with you now

You say I'll be all right
I'm gonna trust you, babe
Gonna look in your eyes

Yeah, you say I'll be all right
I'll follow you
Into the light

-The Light (Sara Bareilles)






You cannot begin the journey without a destination in mind, but you cannot reach the destination without taking risks.

Fear is the most crippling emotion, defeat fear and the impossible is made possible.

BLIND FAITH is about trusting in your ability to patiently wait on the unknown.
  1. True happiness is obtainable, but you must allow yourself to find it.

    1. The things I am capable before are still the things I am capable of again.



    2. I AM STILL THE SAME PERSON.