Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

11.05.2010

Where is this love? I cant see it, I cant touch it. I cant feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words but I cant do anything with your easy words.

"Oh, as if you had no choice?
There's a moment, there's always a moment,
"I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it",
and I don't know when your moment was,
but I bet you there was one..."






Can you lose something if you never really had it to begin with?
Can you desire something that you detest?
Can you long for something without hope?
Can you love something that never existed?





ALL I SEE IS BLACK AND WHITE.