Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

11.06.2010

"I was screaming long live all the magic we made and bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid. Singing long live all the mountains we moved...

...I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you."


"What do you do? You laugh. I'm not saying I don't cry, but in between, I laugh. And I realize how silly it is to take anything too seriously. Plus, I look forward to a good cry. It feels pretty good..."
-Natalie Portman, Garden State


When you just need someone to remind you that it's all gonna be ok...