Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

11.03.2010

"When your worries, they won't let you sleep, and rob you of your days. And you've looked in all directions but you still can't find your way..."

When you just need someone to remind you that it's all gonna be ok, I will shine the light. I will shine the light.
-Shine the Light SUGARLAND

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

It's getting dark
And it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you
Like it's all a big mistake

Oh holding my breath
Won't lose you again
Something's made your
Eyes go cold

Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong
You're all I wanted

Come on, come on
Don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever your gone
Can't turn back
Now I'm haunted

Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I said
To you

-HAUNTED TAYLOR SWIFT (Speak Now)

I wonder how people fall in love. How they find that person they realize is the last piece to their missing puzzle...what does it take for someone to realize that every second of every day is incomplete without the sharing and partnership that soulmate-ship brings about? What does it take to lose yourself temporary as an individual to dedicate yourself to half of a whole? Why is partnership so emphasized in society...? What is it about being a solo individual that is so unappealing? Do we lack the ability to take care of ourselves enough to provide lifelong happiness for ourselves? Is it more about finding someone that makes breathing easier, laughter more frequent, and anxiety soothed? Does someone who lacks the ability to commit have a shot at making the ultimate commitment? How long does it take to fall in love...can it happen in a second? Does true love really last forever or can it die with change? Will you know this kind of endless eternal self-sacrificing love when you find it?






“The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them,
glory and danger alike,
and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.”