Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

1.05.2011

"You know, one of two things happens when you meet your heroes, either they're assholes, or they're just like you are. Either way you always lose. " (Imaginary Heroes)


" Because I love you. Because I love you and I never wanna to loose you and that's all. I love you from my heart, my soul, my mind. And I never let you down. All right? Because it was me. It was only me. And I'll tell them that, ok. It's over for me now. And I never gonna see you again." (Monster)

Picture of the December Geese Leaving (http://www.leifericson.org/zerrphotos/id11.html)


You, with your switching sides and your wildfire lies and your humiliation,
You, have pointed out my flaws again, as if I don't already see them,
I walk with my head down trying to block you out 'cause I'll never  impress you,
I just wanna feel okay again.
I'll bet you got pushed around, somebody made you cold,
But the cycle ends right now 
'cause you can't lead me down that road.
But you don't know what you don't know.

Someday, I'll be living in a big ol' city,
And all you're ever gonna be is mean.

Someday, I'll be big enough so that you can't hit me,
And all you're ever gonna be is mean.
Why you gotta be so mean?

-Taylor Swift


I realized that being with people is what makes me happy.
It's going to be difficult to find happiness in solitude.