Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

3.09.2011

"There's been something missing for me. Something that is hard to define I've been desperately just trying to create this thing and looking for it but I've been flaying and I realize now that you and I we're never going to find it..."

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be one..
.
JOHN LENNON


I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again
Won't let you get away
If we ever meet again
This free fall, oh got me so, oh
kiss me all night,
don't ever let me go
Ill never be the same
if we ever meet again




"It's like... we were pals then... we'd do things together... we'd look at the knight armor at the Met. The scary fish at the Natural History Museum. I was always afraid of the squid and whale fighting. I can only look at it 
with my hands in front of my face."


I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

MAROON 5