Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

3.11.2011

"Turn up the lights in here baby. Extra bright, I want y'all to see this... Turn up the lights in here, baby... You know what I need, want you to see everything...want you to see all of the lights..."

"You know what? It's the ultimate betrayal. You've broken my heart."




I'm always wondering what the right thing to do is, and there is never a right answer. Often confused, over analytical, and generally lost in how I deal with it. I can only hope that any solution rears it's head as the right answer in an endless sea of possibilities, and I can move on or move forward. Because this is not working for me. Something's got to give...



...and tomorrow, I know,
Will be rainy at best.
And the forecast, I know,
Is that I'll be depressed.

But I'll wait outside
Hoping that I'll catch sight of the sun.

Because on and off,
The clouds have fought
Their control over the sky

And lately the weather
Has been so Bi-polar
And Consequently so have I.
-Relient K