Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

4.03.2011

"You see the smile that's on my mouth, Is hiding the words that don't come out And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed They don't know my head is a mess No, they don't know who I really am And they don't know what I've been through..."



Cryptic words meander
Now there is a song beneath the song
One day you'll learn
You'll soon discern its true meaning
An interesting detachment
A listless poem of love sincere
Desire, despair
Overlapping melodies
-Song Beneath A Song (Maria Taylor)


"All my life I have felt alone and I wonder if that aloneness will ever go away. I know it's going to be a long, painful and lonely road to recovery. I hope I have the strength to continue on that road to my destination as a whole person." -author










This feeling  freaks me out...
Because it's fucking familiar...
In a really foreign way...