Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

11.06.2011

"Everything just seems so loud. My loneliness is just so loud, and I cant stand this, I just want to come home."


"-No really, I mean it. Why is it so fucking hard to be in a relationship with me. Tell me everything I did to make you run from me. I'm beggin you, please...
-You're a control freak, you are.
-So?! that's fucking ridiculous, everyone is a control freak sometimes. that's what you have to do to get things done."


You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

-ADELE





Is it the first summer storm
Is it the colors of fall
Is it having so little 
And yet having it all
Is it one in a million
Is it a chance to belong
Is it standing right here singing this song


"At the end of the day I just want to be able to fall asleep knowing that our lives are intertwined in a way only we can understand. Chances are, I'll never get a moment like this again, so here's everything I ever wanted to tell you. No one has ever gotten me like you. I've never found anyone who makes me laugh like you. You're the one person who I can honestly see myself happy with. The definition of love to me is you."


I just want to find something to  drown out the sounds.
My loneliness is so loud.
Love is louder.
At the same time, I want a profound sadness.
It seems that heartbreak is the only solution.
To truly know.
Loss and sacrifice.
I wish nothing but the best for you.