Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

11.12.2011

"Rage keeps the person who feels it company. It moves into the hollows left by grief and loss, and turns inside you like a dark furred animal that grows and fills you; it kills off loneliness and takes its place"

"I wanted to be more mature, more reasonable, I wanted to have a big, fat, forgiving heart that could contain all this rage and still find room for kind, beneficent love, but I didn’t have it in me. I just didn’t. "



"I've been weak and I've been strong.  I've been thru the fire and I've been thru the storm.  Try to do right and I know I do wrong.  Just be happy for me when my life is gone.  Cause with no more hurt and no more tears, there will be no more pain and no more fears.  No more people in my face that are not sincere.  So smile for me when I'm no longer here."


“Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire.”



"I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it and when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it. I hope your conscience eats at you and you can't breathe without me."


to whom it may concern.
thank you for reminding me that you are an awful person.
thank you for keeping me aware of the fact that you only think of yourself.
thank you for  helping me feel better about myself knowing i'm not you.
you're pathetic.
i  really have no sympathy for you.
fix your own mistakes. clean up your own messes.
i'm done with you.
you were never worth any of my time in the first place.