Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

12.03.2011

"I have long thought that anyone who does not regularly - or ever - gaze up and see the wonder and glory of a dark night sky filled with countless stars loses a sense of their fundamental connectedness to the universe."

the way I feel
the power to steal a moment,
to seal a glance,
in every word that's breathed
until your last.
my heart knows what my head cannot hide,
deny it no more
even though I have tried.
how strange and intriguing,
is this quiet tormenting.
myself i'm deceiving,
as my heart is fermenting.


“We do not live an equal life, but one of contrasts and patchwork; now a little joy, then a sorrow, now a sin, then a generous or brave action”


"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."


PLEASE NEVER FORGET ME ONCE I'M GONE.


"Normal day,
 let me be aware of the treasure you are.  
Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart.  
Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. 
 Let me hold you while I may, 
for it may not always be so.  
One day I shall 
dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or 
raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, 
your return."