Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

12.04.2011

"Yet it is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes comes to the top." -Virginia Woolf

Moon
And I can barely look at you 
But every single time I do 
I know we'll make it anywhere 
Away from here 
Light up, light up 
As if you have a choice 
Even if you cannot hear my voice 
I'll be right beside you dear 
Louder louder 
And we'll run for our lives 
I can hardly speak I understand
Run. Snow Patrol.
but there's only one thing on my mind searching boxes underneath the counter on a chance that on a tape I'd find  a song for  someone who needs somewhere to long forhomesick cause I no longer know where home is
homesick. kings of convenience
Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing. -Sylvia Plath
I want to feel inspired.
I want to feel repaired.
I want to understand it all.
Everything matters.
 Actions, words, what you do say, what you don't say.
I cannot shut of this endless streaming of thought.
Everything matters,
while it may not last
I hold onto it.
It's permanent.
Everlasting.
Don't damage the perfection.
Don't taint the image.
Breath it in, exhale.
I can't understand the only thing that matters.
Answers. Answer. Answers.
Love. Beauty. Truth. Passion.
Patience.
Dancing.
Everything matters.
Frustration, invention, exploration.
A sad song, a truth.
I know it all, I've been there,
the road well traveled.
I walk alone.
Into the wild.
Under the night sky.
Darkness.
Light.
It all matters.