Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

12.05.2011

“If you ask people what they've always wanted to do, most people haven't done it. That breaks my heart.”


I used to listen to it all the time when I was little and thinking about grown-up things. I would go to my bedroom window and stare at my reflection in the glass and the trees behind it and just listen to the song for hours. I decided then that when I met someone I thought was as beautiful as the song, I should give it to that person. And I didn’t mean beautiful on the outside. I meant beautiful in all ways. Perks of Being a Wallflower



"We can begin by stepping away from the hectic world, finding a quiet place and just sitting with ourselves. At first you might notice that it is hard to switch off the mind's chattering and get quiet within. But the mind's chatter might be a valuable aid at this beginning point, in that its content can give us our first insights into our deeper self." (On exploring emotional intimacy)




"Climbing is unadulterated hard labor. The only real pleasure is the satisfaction of going where no man has been before and where few can follow"
.


"McCandless went into the wilderness not primarily to ponder nature or world at large but, rather, to explore the inner country of his own soul" 


In another life. I would be your girl. We'd keep all our promises. Be us against the world. In another life. I would make you stay. So I don't have to say. You were the one that got away. -Katy Perry


Listen. The point is I have a lot on my mind right now. I'm just trying to figure it all out. 
What it means, how to handle it, what to do next.
Just like you do, it's the same. I'm exploring my inner self.
I work on it. I fail. I"m not perfect. But every day is  a new  start and a chance to do better.
Learning the what I like, what I don't. What to keep, what to change.
Everyone has problems, no one is perfect.
It's about at least making the effort to mend.
Everything else will fall into place. 
Patience.

The key is too treat the issue with delicacy.
Applaud improvement.
Nothing that's worth it ever comes easy.
You're voice is only heard when you speak up.
Don't forget to celebrate .
Dance. 

Remind yourself about the basics.
Show gratitude.
Count your blessings.
Such a clique I know, but really. Think about your opportunities.
Walk in someone else's shoes.
Be brave.





“We accept the love we think we deserve.”

"The more you love yourself, the easier it becomes for you to spend time with yourself and actually enjoy the silence of your own thoughts and ideas and personality. It also begins to tell the universe that you deserve those things that you desire and want in your life and allows the universe to begin to align itself in ways that will allow you to get what you want."