Truth

The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
-
Christopher Johnson McCandless

12.08.2011

"She’s moving on without you The tide breaks You watch the stars fade They gather you back to their home I guess it’s better than being alone."


"Every time I look at you I get a fierce desire to be lonesome." -Anonymous



I can't get to bed 
But I'm really tired 
The things in my head 
You used to admire 
In your sundrenched world


Sometimes. I'm really glad I'm me. I'm glad I think they way I do, I'm glad I feel the way I do. I cherish my own perspectives and count all my blessings. I'd hate to lose myself. I appreciate everything about me, more then I know. More then I care to remember sometimes. It's important to know that in order to love all of yourself you even have to learn to love the things you hate.


Can't get my mind off of you
I know you're scared that I'll soon be over it
That's part of it all
Part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall
It hasn't felt like this before
It hasn't felt like home before you
And I know it's easy to say but it's harder to feel
This way
And I miss you more than I should than I thought I could

Some days you're the only person I want to talk too.
I forget the impossible and dream my dreams into reality.
Endure the worse for the better times.
I think maybe even when you don't understand, the comfort of just having you...
that makes everything okay.
Sometimes, some days, it just makes it harder-more lonely.
But I push through those times and wait for the pay off...
Knowing that I'll never really understand it all.
Someday though...just so you know...
some days you're the only person I want to talk too. 



"And I remember the truth, a warm December with you. But I don't have to make this mistake, and I don't have to stay this way. If only I would wake-The walk has all been cleared by now
Your voice is all I hear somehow. Calling out Winter."
-Joshua Radin